1. What were your greatest struggles or frustrations you had before working with us?
Having a 50hr a week desk job started taking a toll on me physically and emotionally which is a deadly combination
2. What was your biggest hesitation before coming in for your first session?
I was not sure if this program would be fun enough for me to keep me motivated.
3. What do you like most about the program/experience?
The program changes throughout the year so we're doing different exercises and movements all year long.
4. What are the top 2 ways the program has impacted your life?
1) Physically/Athletically it has helped slow down the aging process.. 2) Mentally it has taught me consistency and apply that consistency to other aspects of life.
5. What are some results you are proud of?
Shoulder press when i first started 95lbs was a struggle. Now 170lbs is the struggle
6. Favorite exercise?
So many to choose from not a fair question. I am going to go with sprints
7. Least favorite?
8. 1 + 1 = ?
Tough question I will have to pass.
9. What advice would you give to a new client/member?
Consistency is key
10. Anything else you would like the internet to know?
I have nothing. What is said on the internet stays on the internet.