1. What were your greatest struggles or frustrations you had before working with us?
Not fully understanding how calories work and the importance of knowing if you’re in a surplus, deficit or maintenance.
2. What was your biggest hesitation before coming in for your first session?
It being too hard and fear of not being able to lift the heavy weight. But we started out slow and worked our way up.
3. What do you like most about the program/experience?
I like all the knowledge you have and I feel comfortable and confident in doing the exercises in a safe way bc you careful watch us and direct us with the movements.
4. What are the top 2 ways the program has impacted your life?
Logging my food and being confident enough to do the squat rack on my own at the gym.
5. What are some results you are proud of?
Bring able to see my muscles change
6. Favorite exercise?
7. Least favorite?
8. 1 + 1 = ?
9. What advice would you give to a new client/member?
Be open minded and don’t get discouraged. It doesn’t happen over night. Logging food is huge and 80% of the change you will see if from eating. Don’t get discouraged if you feel you are weak, you eventually WILL go up in weight.
10. Anything else you would like the internet to know?
David a great trainer, he’s very knowledgeable and patient and will answer any question. If there’s something he doesn’t know he will find it out for you. I enjoy going to him bc he focuses on things that you might not do on your own and he keeps you accountable.