1. What were your greatest struggles or frustrations you had before working with us?
My biggest frustration by far was spending countless hours in the gym by myself not knowing if the workouts/routine I was doing was the best way to achieve the results I am looking for. Which mostly is to build muscle mass.
2. What was your biggest hesitation before coming in for your first session?
My biggest hesitation was finding a place that would achieve my strength goals that also fit my budget. NW Fitness achieved both of those for me.
3. What do you like most about the program/experience?
I like most the wealth of knowledge that David brings to the class, his understanding, and teaching of the proper way to lift along with the program makes me feel like I am in good hands, and helps with confidence when lifting without fear of injury.
4. What are the top 2 ways the program has impacted your life?
The program has helped me with feeling stronger both mentally, and physically which has made me more confident in everyday situations.
5. What are some results you are proud of?
Not knowing how to do a dead lift when I started about 2 years ago to dead lifting a 1 rep max 325 lbs right now. ( I weigh 185 lbs just to give you better understanding)
6. Favorite exercise?
7. Least favorite?
Airdyne bike because of the fact that I achieve my max heart rate very quickly, and it is pure exhaustion.
8. 1 + 1 = ?
9. What advice would you give to a new client/member?
Stick with it, and don't give up! It doesn't get easier but you do get more accustomed to the program.
10. Anything else you would like the internet to know?
The main thing I have learned is that lifting weights, and doing this program is not all physical. It is also mental and I believe you need to have a strong mindset in order to lift heavy weights and that is key to be able to achieving your goals.