1. What were your greatest struggles or frustrations you had before working with us?
Before I started coming to the gym I didn't really pay much attention to my diet. Now I am more aware of what I eat and try to make smart and healthy decisions.
2. What was your biggest hesitation before coming in for your first session?
I wasn't sure if I would be able to do this type of workout because my previous workout consisted of Yoga and Cardio, but David does a great job of easing you into the program and teaches you the correct form.
3. What do you like most about the program/experience?
We cover all muscle groups but I like that there is a heavy focus on the lower body (squats/deadlifts/lunges).
I also like the environment at NW Fitness. It's very chill and everyone is great to be around which is very motivating.
4. What are the top 2 ways the program has impacted your life?
It has definitely made me stronger mentally and physically. But also it has pushed me to pay more attention to my nutrition and health which has taught me self control.
5. What are some results you are proud of?
My gains would have to be squats and deadlifts. I started with having to use a small kettle bell to putting heavy weights on the barbell.
I was also a little under weight when I started but thanks to this program, I've been able to gain 15 pounds and am at a heathly weight(125 lbs) for my age (28).
6. Favorite exercise?
7. Least favorite?
8. 1 + 1 = ?
11 of course
9. What advice would you give to a new client/member?
It will definitely suck while your doing it, but once it's over, you will feel amazing and all the pain will be worth it. We all start somewhere and struggle sometimes but don't give up. Start small and be consistent and you can reach any goal you set.